Do you want to be a volunteer?
Volunteering at the Fundació Institut Guttmann is a way of directly helping and making a commitment to the organisation’s mission, as well as providing an enriching experience for volunteers themselves. The Institut Guttmann’s volunteers offer effective support and accompaniment to patients and/or their families, improving their well-being during the stay in the centre, offering more human, friendly and personal attention.
The most frequent activities carried out by the volunteers are:
- Hospital support.
- Accompanying patients on visits outside the centre.
- Accompanying patients on group excursions.
- Accompanying patients on medical visits.
- Leisure activities.
- Mobile library.
- Non-direct tasks with patients (administration, campaigns, events...).
“Many small people, in small places, doing small things, can change the world”
To become a volunteer at the Institut Guttmann, you should...
- Be of legal age.
- Have Spanish nationality or be an official resident.
- Take part in the Volunteer Training Plan.
- Be a responsible and committed person who can work in a team.
- Have availability.
- Always act considering the institute's mission and values .
If you want to be a volunteer at Institut Guttmann, fill out this form and we will get in touch.