The most frequent activities carried out by volunteers in the center are:
- Hospital support.
- Accompanying exits outside the center.
- Accompaniment in group departures.
- Accompaniment in medical transfers.
- Playful activities
- Mobile library
- Non-direct attention tasks with patients (administrative, campaigns, events...)
To be a volunteer at the Institute Guttmann, you should...
- Be of legal age
- Have the nationality or be in a regular situation.
- Participate in the Volunteering Training Plan.
- Have the capacity to work in a team, with responsibility and commitment.
- Have availability
- Act taking into account the mission and values of the entity.
“Many small people, in small places, doing small things, can change the world”
If you want to be a volunteer at Institut Guttmann, you can fill out this form and we will get in touch with you.