Support and expert advice team
The Neurorehabilitation Support and Specialized Consulting Team is formed by experts from the Institut Guttmann and its main objective is interaction with other professionals of the Health, Social Health and Social Care System to transmit knowledge and skills in caring for people affected by a disability that is neurological in origin, considering the particular needs and unique care features of these patients.
- To facilitate the domestic and social reintegration of people affected by neurological disability.
- To manage cases through the comprehensive assessment of needs and to develop a personalised intervention plan.
- To act as expert consultants to other professionals.
- To contribute to the specialised training of professionals and to promote research in this specific social health field.
- Cooperation with the acute health network.
- Cooperation with primary care teams and other PADES (home care) teams.
- Cooperation with the various establishments of the Social Health and Social Care networks.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tel. (+34) 934 977 700