Sports&Life Guttmann Club
A program of sports, cultural and social activities for everybody
This initiative, aimed at former hospital patients, their families and friends, as well as anyone with a neurological disability, regardless of their functional abilities, offers the possibility of practicing sports and other social and cultural activities in a different environment than usual, contributing to their health and state of mind.
The activities, organized with the collaboration of other specialized entities, are coordinated and supervised by the Institut Guttmann and always with the accompaniment of our professionals.
For more information:
Upcoming activities (2019)
- Saturday, 23 MarchPlace: Vall d'Àger Time: Matí Prize: 40€ Optional lunch Limited places
- Saturday, 23 Marchnew!Place: Congost de Monrebei Time: Afternoon Prize: 20€ Optional group meal Limited places
- Saturday, 6 Aprilnew!Place: Badalona Port Time: 11.00h Prize: Pendent Limited places
- Saturday, 13 Aprilnova!Lloc: Piscina de Sant Sebastià (CNAB). Barcelona Hora: 19.15h Preu: Gratuït Places limitades
- Activity for childrenSaturday, 18 MayPlace: Centre de Recuperació d'Animals Marins (El Prat de Llobregat) Time: 12.00h Prize:10€ Limited places
- Saturday, 15 Junenova!Activitats de Jet Ski i Chicken Boat Lloc: Port Olímpic, Barcelona Hora: pendent de confirmar Preu: 45€ Dinar de germanor opcional Places limitades
- Activity for childrenSunday, 16 JuneVisit to the "Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya". Place: Palau Nacional, Parc de Montjuïc, s/n, 08038 Barcelona Time: Pending Prize: Adults 7€, children 3€
- Thursday, 1 AugustPlace: Torredembarra Time: Morning Prize: 75€ Optional meal Limited places
- Saturday, 31 AugustMore information soon
- Friday, 6 SeptemberPlace: Poblenou, Barcelona Time: 19.00h Prize: 3€ Limited places
- Activity for childrenFriday, 6 SeptemberPopular race: Milla del Drac del Poblenou Place: Poblenou, Barcelona Time: 19.00h Prize: 3€
- Saturday, 5 October* Date and other information pending confirmation!
- Sunday, 3 MarchThe charity race Ponle Freno , organized for more than 20 years by the Atresmedia Group, aims to prevent traffic accidents and road safety. This year it was held for the first time in the city of...
- Activity for childrenSunday, 3 MarchThe youngest were able to participate in the children's race organized in the well-known solidarity race ¡Ponle Freno!
- Wednesday, 20 FebruaryOn February 20th, a group of participants attended the Formula 1 training at the Circuit de Catalunya (Montmeló). In addition, they have been able to make a visit to the facilities, the boxes, the...
- Saturday, 16 FebruaryOn February 16 a group of participants of Sports and Life enjoyed a great snowy day, where people with disabilities discovered the adaptations they need to practice skiing. We thank La Molina and...
- Saturday, 26 Januarynew!The group visited the emblematic building of La Pedrera in Barcelona, on a tour of the different interior spaces, such as the roof, the Gaudí space and the floor. Thanks to the La Pedrera...