Programmes of research and innovation
The scientific activity of Institut Guttmann, according to the Strategic Plan of the organisation, aims to:
- Promote the development and incorporation of new knowledge from the field of neuroscience, bioengineering and medical technology.
- Integrate the advances made in clinical and translational research to promote better care alternatives.
- Promote the establishment of alliances, agreements or cooperation agreements with institutions and entities similar to our organisation.
The Institut Guttmann has established 6 Strategic Research Programmes:
Strategic research programmes
- P1- Technologies for sensory-motor rehabilitation and support products.
Leadership: Dr. Eloy Opisso
- P2 - Neuroreparation and advanced therapies.
Leadership: Dr. Joan Vidal
- P3 - Neuropsychological rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation (GNPT).
Leadership: Dr. Alberto García
- P4 - Brain Health (Barcelona Brain Health Initiative).
Leadership: Dr. Alvaro Pascual-Leone / Dr. David Bartrés
- P5 - Neuroestimulation and Neuromodulation.
Leadership: Dr. Raul Pelayo
- P6 - Social research - QVIDLAB-
Leadership: Dr. Joan Saurí / Dr. Àngel Gil
Tuesday, 3 July, 2018 - 11:54