You are here
Institut Guttmann is a trademark registered at the Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas (Spanish Patent and Trademark Office). Total or partial reproduction of this website is prohibited without citing the source or without the consent of the Institut Guttmann, which reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems appropriate to either the information contained in this website or its presentation.
The Institut Guttmann is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by the users on the website www.guttmann.com.
The user authorizes the automated management of the provided personal data for the provision of services agreed. The file will be located at the Institut Guttmann, Cami de Can Ruti, s / n 08916 Badalona, under the supervision and control of the Institut Guttmann.
The information contained in the aforementioned database is used for both the correct identification of users and for statistical studies of users to design improvements in the services provided, perform basic administrative tasks and to communicate events, offers and news to registered users by email.
Personal information collected by registered users is stored in the database owned by Institut Guttmann which provides the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 del 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, and other applicable law.
Users will in all cases be responsible for the truthfulness of the data, saving itself the Institut Guttmann the right to exclude of the registered services any user who has provided false data, notwithstanding other legal action.
Any user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, remove the provided personal data by written communication addressed to the Institut Guttmann: Cami de Can Ruti, s / n 08916 Badalona, reference "data processing". email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer upon accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, among other things.
What types of cookies does this site use?
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, fill out the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or audio or share content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: these allow users to access the service with some predefined characteristics depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal (language, type of browser, regional configuration etc.)
- Analytical cookies: processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and in doing so to measure and statistically analyse how the users make use of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Third-party cookies: www.guttmann.com can use third-party services that collect data for statistical purposes, site usage by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
Photographs of people displayed on the website have been taken with their consent or, in the case of children, that of their parents or guardians.
This site does not have advertising nor receive advertising funding and is maintained at its own expense.
Purpose and mission of the website
The information provided in Guttmann.com has been envisaged to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/visitor to this website and his/her doctor.
- Dr Joan Vidal Samsó - Head of the Spinal Cord Injury Unit
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1982)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1996)
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 2007)
Licence number 18901 (Barcelona)
- Dr Montserrat Bernabeu Guitart - Head of the Brain Injury Unit
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1988)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1992)
Licence number 26034 (Barcelona)
- Dr Josep M. Tormos Muñoz - Research Coordinator
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Universitat de Valencia, 1995)
Doctor of Medicine y Cirugía (Universitat de Valencia, 1999)
Licence number 40128 (Barcelona)
Non-medical personnel (personnel not involved in medical information):
- Elizabeth González Martín - Communication and External Relations
Degree in Communication Sciences (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1995)