You are here
OWNER IDENTIFICATION DATA
This legal notice applies to all websites owned by INSTITUT GUTTMANN:
The identification information of the owner is:
- Company name: FUNDACIÓ INSTITUT GUTTMANN (INSTITUT GUTTMANN)
- Company address: Camí de Can Ruti, s/n 08916 Badalona (Barcelona)
- Tax ID: G08519100
- Phone: +34 93 497 77 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Registry: Registered under number 189 in the Register of Private Foundations of the Department of Justice of the Generalitat de Catalunya
The Fundació Institut Guttmann is a private non-profit foundation with private activity and public activity. For public activity, it is accredited as a Reference Hospital by the Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya and also as a National Reference Center -CSUR- for the treatment of the complex Injured by the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality.
The information provided in this website has been envisaged to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/visitor to this website and his/her doctor.
Photographs of people displayed on the website have been taken with their consent or, in the case of children, that of their parents or guardians.
This site does not have advertising nor receive advertising funding and is maintained at its own expense.
Dr. Joan Vidal Samsó
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1982)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1996)
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 2007)
Licence number 18901 (Barcelona)
Dr Montserrat Bernabeu Guitart
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1988)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1992)
Licence number 26034 (Barcelona)
Dr Josep M. Tormos Muñoz
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Universitat de Valencia, 1995)
Doctor of Medicine y Cirugía (Universitat de Valencia, 1999)
Licence number 40128 (Barcelona)
Non-medical personnel (personnel not involved in medical information):
Elizabeth González Martín
Degree in Communication Sciences (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1995)
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website under the domain GUTTMANN.COM (hereinafter the "Website") that INSTITUT GUTTMANN makes available to Internet users. The User is understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities of this website.
This website complies with the provisions of spanish Ley 34/2002, de 11 de juliol, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico and current legislation on the protection of personal data
INSTITUT GUTTMANN may alter at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the website, as well as some or all services, and add new services.
Access to the website by users is free and free, and any use other than the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of it and the services accessible from this website, as well as to maintain due respect to other users.
Among others, this commitment implies that:
The user agrees to use the website, content, and services in full compliance with the Law, good customs and these conditions of use and, where appropriate, particular conditions,
Accordingly, the User commits not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that of any may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- The user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable, or otherwise damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the website.
- The user agrees to not hinder access to other users to services through mass consumption of computer resources through which INSTITUT GUTTMANN provides the service, as well as to not perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
- The user agrees not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the website or the services offered in the website itself.
- The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as comments, opinion forums or pages open to the reader) that INSTITUT GUTTMANN offers on its website and not use them to engage in illegal or contrary activities to good faith and legal order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempts against human rights.
- In accordance with the anti-spamming policy of INSTITUT GUTTMANN the user agrees to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained on the website in order to carry out activities for promotional or advertising purposes as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested or previously agreed to by INSTITUT GUTTMANN and/or interested parties.
The User who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations and commitments shall be liable for all damages and losses caused.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SPACES OF OPINION
User participation in the online platform of the SIIDON.GUTTMANN.COM website is free and voluntary. This participation is subject to the general conditions mentioned in the previous section and, in addition, to those listed below, which the user accepts by the mere fact of participating in the forum:
- The main topic of the forum must be respected. In case they want to deal with other topics, they will have to look for another appropriate forum or open a new one.
- Messages with generic titles or that are not descriptive enough for the reader of the content of the message are not supported.
- It will not be possible to harass other users or third parties.
- Any intervention in the forum must be done with respect and politeness. Insults, racist, xenophobic or discriminatory expressions are prohibited.
- The dissemination or management of content that must be considered secret or confidential information and must not be disseminated is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to send commercial or advertising communications of any kind, direct or indirect, from one user to other users or third parties, unsolicited messages to an indeterminate plurality of people or to distribution lists and the sending messages in a chain.
- The dissemination or management of content that harms the assets, rights or interests of the INSTITUT GUTTMANN, other users or third parties, that violate current legislation, that may pose a risk to the physical or mental health of other users is prohibited. or third parties, which are inaccurate, false, ambiguous or exaggerated, which induce or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent acts, discriminatory attitudes or ideas on the grounds of sex, race, religion, opinion, belief, age or condition or which include violent, pornographic, obscene, criminal or degrading information.
- The dissemination of messages that induce or may induce other users or third parties to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear or that encourage them to participate in or carry out dangerous, risky, harmful, illegal or immoral activities is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to send messages that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or that violate business secrets belonging to third parties.
- Messages are prohibited, the content infringes the rights to honor, personal and family privacy or the self-image of people or regulations on the protection of personal data.
- It is forbidden to send messages that, directly or indirectly, insult, despise or damage the image, services or products of the INSTITUT GUTTMANN.
Without prejudice to the duty to comply with the aforementioned mandatory rules, all users must take into account the following recommendations:
- As a general rule, the language to be used will be the language set on the web page. Phrases or paragraphs in other languages can be used in a timely manner as long as they are accompanied by the corresponding translation or when their meaning is so well known to anyone with average knowledge that they do not need translation.
- The user will strive not to try to impose his own opinion as the only valid one or to despise the opinions of others.
- The user will strive to use correct spelling and wording in the messages. Messages must be written in lower case, capitalizing only the letters that correspond to the spelling rules.
- Before posting a message, consult existing ones to avoid coincidences or repetitions.
- It is recommended to use the default text size and color typology in the forum.
- Images and files that are submitted as attachments must be of a suitable size to be properly displayed in the forum.
The user acknowledges and accepts that any contractual or non-contractual relationship that he formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through the "Board of Opportunities" of the SIIDON.GUTTMANN.COM website as well as his participation in contests, promotions, sale of goods or services, are understood to be made solely and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and / or third party.
The user therefore accepts that the INSTITUT GUTTMANN has no liability for damages of any nature caused by reason of its negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or non-contractual relations with advertisers or third parties natural or legal persons. contacted through the portal.
Terms for ad publishing:
- You must complete all the required fields on the PUBLISH AD form.
- It is necessary to respect the categories (technical aids, vehicles ...).
- It is not allowed to post any ad identical or similar to another already published.
- It is not allowed to use fictitious emails to publish an ad.
- Capitalizing your ad is not allowed.
- Ad serving services are not permitted.
- It is not allowed to announce something generic.
- Use of keywords not related to the ad ("Keyword Spamming") is not allowed.
- It is not permitted to use systems or tools for the mass or / or automatic publication or renewal of advertisements.
- It is not permitted to copy, process, or distribute the text and / or photos or images of third parties without their prior permission.
- It is not permitted to include the telephone number or e-mail outside the fields explicitly provided to include this information or URL in the field name of the PUBLISH AD form.
- Ads with erotic, sexual, or pornographic content are not permitted.
- The advertisements must indicate the location of the product, the animal, the property, the occupation, etc.
- It is not allowed to put a fictitious price to improve search positions.
- It is not allowed to run ads that promote business.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
INSTITUT GUTTMANN undertakes to make its best effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the website. In any case, INSTITUT GUTTMANN will be exempt from any liability for any damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, actuality, as well as errors or omissions that may exist in the information and services contained of this Website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor assumes any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its contents and information.
Also, INSTITUT GUTTMANN does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the functioning of the Website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be owed to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services enabled in it, as well as the errors in the access to the different web pages or those from which, if applicable, these services are provided.
INSTITUT GUTTMANN also does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the possible damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes other than by INSTITUT GUTTMANN, of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies of telephone lines or overloads in the system of the Internet or in other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of INSTITUT GUTTMANN.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
INSTITUT GUTTMANN is a trademark registered at the Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas (Spanish Patent and Trademark Office). It is owned by the Institut Guttmann Foundation.
Total or partial reproduction of this website is prohibited without citing the source or without the consent of the INSTITUT GUTTMANN, which reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems appropriate to either the information contained in this website or its presentation.
All the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of this website and its contents (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creatives, software) belong, as a collective work author or as assignee, to INSTITUT GUTTMANN or, if applicable, to third parties.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available of all or part of the contents of this web page, for any purpose, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited by INSTITUT GUTTMANN.
The user agrees to respect the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property owned by INSTITUT GUTTMANN and third parties.
The user can visualize all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of its computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Therefore, is strictly forbidden its use for other purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
INSTITUT GUTTMANN provides access to all kinds of information, services, programs or data on the Internet that may belong to third parties, in which case the intellectual property rights stipulated by their owners will be applicable.
THIRD PARTY LINKS TO THE INSTITUT GUTTMANN WEBSITES
Internet users wishing to enter a link from their website to the INSTITUT GUTTMANN websites must obtain prior written authorization from the INSTITUT GUTTMANN. In addition, you must meet the following obligations:
- The link will only link to the main page, unless expressly authorized to redirect to a secondary page, which in no case may be reproduced in any way.
- It is expressly forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that wrap the website or allow the display of information, activities, services or products through Internet addresses other than those of this website.
- The link or link page may not carry out activities or publish content that are contrary to law, morality or public order.
- In no case will false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the INSTITUT GUTTMANN, the staff members or the quality of the services it provides, should be made from the website where the link is located.
- The sender may not use the graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of the INSTITUT GUTTMANN within its own website, except in cases expressly authorized by the INSTITUT GUTTMANN.
- The establishment of a link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the INSTITUT GUTTMANN and the owner of the website on which it may be established, nor the acceptance and approval by the INSTITUT GUTTMANN of the its contents or services.
The authorizations referred to in the previous sections will be requested in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were available on the website, INSTITUT GUTTMANN will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents.
In no case INSTITUT GUTTMANN will assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
These links are only provided to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked web page by INSTITUT GUTTMANN.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
INSTITUT GUTTMANN implements the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the protection of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, given the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. All this, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing to browse our website
WEB REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In general, access to the services and contents of the website does not require prior subscription or registration of Users. However, INSTITUT GUTTMANN may condition the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the corresponding User sign up, selecting the identifier (ID or login) and the password that the User agrees to keep and use with due diligence.
If, for the use of a service on the website, the user should proceed to register it, he will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated as a consequence of completing the necessary forms for the subscription to the Services.
Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to INSTITUT GUTTMANN permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to INSTITUT GUTTMANN or third parties for the information provided.
- If as a consequence of the registration, the user will be provided with a password, he / she commits to make diligent use and to keep the password secret to access these services. Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are provided by INSTITUT GUTTMANN and agree not to allow their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow their access to them. It will be the responsibility of the user the illegitimate use of the services by a third party that uses for this purpose access credentials obtained because of a non-diligent use or the loss of this by the user.
- The user is obliged to immediately notify INSTITUT GUTTMANN any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Until such events are reported, INSTITUT GUTTMANN will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
- Some of the services and contents offered by INSTITUT GUTTMANN may be subject to prior contracting of the service and to the payment of an amount of money in the manner determined in the General Contracting Conditions, in which case they will be made available to you. clear way.
- When it is necessary for the user to register or provide personal data in order to access any of the services, the collection and processing of personal data of users will be applicable as provided in the section on PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA of this Notice Legal, as well as the provisions of the Registration Conditions, if any.
- The contracting of products or services through this website by minors is prohibited, duly and previously obtaining the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts that carry out the minors under their care.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
INSTITUT GUTTMANN expressly reserves the right to modify this legal notice without prior notice. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which the website is used, since this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review the website and this Legal Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All issues that arise between INSTITUT GUTTMANN and the user regarding the interpretation, compliance and validity of this Legal Notice will be governed by their own clauses and, in which it was not foreseen in them, in accordance with Spanish legislation. The parties are expressly subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the address of INSTITUT GUTTMANN.