You are here
Institut Guttmann is a trademark registered at the Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas (Spanish Patent and Trademark Office). Total or partial reproduction of this website is prohibited without citing the source or without the consent of the Institut Guttmann, which reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems appropriate to either the information contained in this website or its presentation.
The Institut Guttmann is the responsible of the database generated with the personal data provided by the users on the websites of the Institut Guttmann.
The user authorizes the automated management of the provided personal data for the provision of services agreed. The file will be located at the Institut Guttmann, Cami de Can Ruti, s / n 08916 Badalona, under the supervision and control of the Institut Guttmann.
The information contained in the aforementioned database is used for both the correct identification of users and for statistical studies of users to design improvements in the services provided, perform basic administrative tasks and to communicate events, offers and news to registered users by email.
The user authorises the automated processing of personal data provided for the provision of agreed services. The data processing will be located at the Institut Guttmann, Camino de Can Ruti, s/n 08916 Badalona, under the supervision and control of the Institut Guttmann. The information contained in the aforementioned data processing is used both for the correct identification of users, as well as for the statistical studies of users that allow the Institut to make improvements in the services provided, carry out basic administration tasks and to be able to report incidents, offers and news to users who are registered via email.
The information contained in the Data Processing is used both for the correct identification of the users, and for the realization of statistical studies that allow to improve the services provided, carry out basic management tasks and to be able to report incidents, offers and news to registered users via email.
All personal information collected by the Institut Guttmann on its website is for the exclusive internal use of the organization and is not sold or transfered to others.
The personal information collected from registered users is stored in the data processing that is the property of the Institut Guttmann, which assumes the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information, in accordance with the provisions of current Spanish and European regulations, in the field of protection of personal data and services of the information society and electronic commerce, and other applicable legislation.
The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, with the Institut Guttmann reserving the right to exclude from its registered services any user who has provided false personal data, notwithstanding other legal actions.
Any user can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, to rectification, to erasure, to portability, to restriction of processing and the right to object to his/her personal data supplied to the Institut Guttmann, through a communication addressed to the Institut Guttmann with the reference “data processing”. This communication can be done via the following channels:
• Email to the address: email@example.com
• By post to the address: Camí de Can Ruti, s/n 08916 Badalona.
In all cases indicating the right being exercised and attaching a copy of your ID or other identification document. The Institut Guttmann has complied with the obligation to appoint a Delegate for Data Protection who is also duly registered with the Catalan Data Protection Agency. This individual can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms for exercising the rights included in the General Data Protection Regulations
- Right of Access form
- Right to Rectification form
- Right to Erasure form
- Right to Portability form
- Right to Restriction of Processing form
- Right to Object form
This website does not contain advertising, does not receive advertising funding and is maintained with its own funds.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer upon accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, among other things.
What types of cookies does this site use?
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, fill out the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or audio or share content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: these allow users to access the service with some predefined characteristics depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal (language, type of browser, regional configuration etc.)
- Analytical cookies: processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and in doing so to measure and statistically analyse how the users make use of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Third-party cookies: www.guttmann.com can use third-party services that collect data for statistical purposes, site usage by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
Photographs of people displayed on the website have been taken with their consent or, in the case of children, that of their parents or guardians.
This site does not have advertising nor receive advertising funding and is maintained at its own expense.
Purpose and mission of the website
The information provided in Guttmann.com has been envisaged to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/visitor to this website and his/her doctor.
- Dr Joan Vidal Samsó
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1982)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1996)
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 2007)
Licence number 18901 (Barcelona)
- Dr Montserrat Bernabeu Guitart
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Barcelona, 1988)
Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1992)
Licence number 26034 (Barcelona)
- Dr Josep M. Tormos Muñoz
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Universitat de Valencia, 1995)
Doctor of Medicine y Cirugía (Universitat de Valencia, 1999)
Licence number 40128 (Barcelona)
Non-medical personnel (personnel not involved in medical information):
- Elizabeth González Martín
Degree in Communication Sciences (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1995)