The Institut Guttmann has the following accreditations:
- Joint Commission International accreditation, certifying that the Institut Guttmann meets international standards of quality of care and management of the organisation. For more information about JCI.
- Hospital included in the Servicio Nacional de Salud (National Health System) and accredited as a Reference Hospital by the Health Department of the Generalitat de Catalunya (Government of Catalonia).
- National Reference Centre -CSUR- for the treatment of complex spinal cord injury, by the Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad (Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality of Spain).
- University Institute assigned at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) by the Departament d'Economia i Coneixement (Department of Economy and Knowledge) of the Generalitat de Catalunya (Government of Catalonia).
- Teaching Reference Centre with the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad of Spain.
- Charitable Social Entity registered in the Registre d'Entitats, Serveis i Establiments socials (Register of Social Entities, Services and Establishments) of the Departament de Benestar Social i Familia de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Department of Social Welfare and Family of the Government of Catalonia).
- Accreditation by Departament d'Empresa i Ocupació de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Government of Catalonia) as a Receiving Entity of Alternative Measures pursuant to the Law on the Workplace Integration of People with Disabilities.
- Institution adhering to the “Codi Tipus de la Unió Catalana d'Hospitals” (Union of Catalan Hospitals Code), which guarantees the confidentiality and protection of personal data.
- ISO 14001 accreditation certifying the proper environmental management of Institut Guttmann.
- EMAS Certification (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme o Reglamento Comunitario de Ecogestión y Ecoauditoría), that recognises organizations with an Environmental Management System and with a commitment to continual improvement.
Social Responsibility Management System IQNet SR10.
- Company of the Economy of the Common Good, with audited balance.
- University Masters accredited by the Quality Assessment Commission of AQU Catalunya.
- Accreditation of the transfusion service
Thursday, 19 July, 2018 - 14:28