Academic quality policy
The Academic Quality Policy of the Guttmann University Institute of Neurorehabilitation, Internal Academic Quality System (SIQuA), reflects the strong commitment of the institution to the quality of its training programs.
Starting from the AUDIT guidelines of the Agencia Nacional de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation) programme and the recommendations of the European Association for Quality Assurance (ENQA), the Institut Guttmann Academic Quality Policy is structured around a series of processes that regulate all aspects of teaching practice: from the creation of new qualifications, monitoring of the diplomas, the human and material resources necessary for the proper functioning of the teaching and the continuous evaluation-training of teachers and administrative staff, to handling complaints, the satisfaction of stakeholders and accountability to society.
The Internal Academic Quality System has various documents describing its structure, operation and monitoring:
- Internal Academic Quality System Manual
Internal Academic Quality System Process Manual, composed of the following documents:
Performance indicators on the development of the processes are presented in the following documents:
- Results indicators. University master's in Neurorehabilitation degree.
- Results indicators. University Master's in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation.
- 2010 Verified report on the Master's in Neurorehabilitation.
- 2010 Verified report on the Master's in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation.
State agencies report
- 2010 Verification report on the Master's in Neurorehabilitation.
- 2010 Verification report on the Master's in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation.
- 2011 Official degree change request Assessment.
- 2014 Report of external avaluation Instituto Universitario de Rehabilitación Guttmann.
- 2015-2016 AQU monitoring report.
- 2010-2011 Associated Centres Report.
- 2011-2012 Associated Centres Report.
- 2012-2013 Self-reporting for the accreditation.
- 2013-2014 Associated Centres Report.
- 2014-2015 Associated Centres Report.
- 2015-2016 Associated Centres Report.