Research Office portfolio of services
Support for clinical research
Development and implementation of projects
- Support for the introduction of new technologies within the framework of RDI projects.
- Support for the development of projects.
- Statistical support in the analysis and discussion of results.
- Support in the preparation of articles and other publication/dissemination.
Support for administrative management
- Research and dissemination of national and international grant offers.
- Guidance in the preparation of proposals and formation of consortia.
- Administrative support for the development and justification of projects.
Support for the development of clinical trials
- Assistance in the development.
- Support during the conduct of clinical trials.
- Support for administrative management.
- Assistance in the management and justification of clinical trials.
Support for innovation activities
- Methodological advice for the development of internal initiatives.
- Advice for technology evaluation and the development of strategies for the protection of IPR.
- Methodological and technological advice in innovation processes within the organisation.
- Coordination of the processes of drafting, filing and monitoring patent applications.
- Technical and methodological support in the process of promotion.
Consultancy and external advice
- Consulting for the development of neurorehabilitation services.
- Support for the management and promotion of knowledge.
Promoting cooperation and internationalisation
- Assistance in the preparation and monitoring of collaboration agreements.
Management, value maintenance and revitalisation of the unique scientific infrastructures of the Institut Guttmann
- Advanced neurophysiology laboratory.
- Noninvasive brain stimulation laboratory.
- Kinematic analysis laboratory.
- “Guttmann, NeuroPersonalTrainer®.”
- Laboratory measures for enhancing the quality of life of people with spinal cord injury and acquired brain injury – QvidLab.
الجمعة, 5 يونيو, 2015 - 18:07