The Institut Guttmann can count on the cooperation of a leading group of scientific advisors, internationally renowned in the field of neuroscience and technology, for the best development of its scientific, teaching and research objectives:
- Josep Mª Camós. Orthopaedic technician at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Complutense University of Madrid). Specialist in myoelectric and microprocessor-controlled prosthetics and orthotics, Otto Bock (Germany) and the Centro INAIL (Italy). Member of ISPO (International Society for Prosthetics & Orthotics) since its foundation in Montreaux in 1975. Member of the Executive Committee and President for 8 years, INTERBOR - International Federation of Orthotists and Prosthetists, based in Brussels.
- Richard Frackowiak. Director of the Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Head of Service of Neurology at the University Hospital CHUV in Lausanne (Swiss).
- Joaquim Fuster. Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioural Science. Neuropsychiatric Institute. Brain Research Institute. University of California. Los Angeles, USA
- Domingo Jaumandreu. Doctor of Aeronautical Engineering, specialising in business strategy, marketing, market analysis and oriented productisation of consumer electronics. He was president of Sony Spain and is currently a professor at the IMD Business School.
- Carme Junqué. Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychobiology, Universitat de Barcelona. Principal investigator of the UB Neuropsychology Group. Neuropsychology team leader at the August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBAPS).
- Fermín Mearin. Doctor of Medicine. Director of the Gastroenterology Department at the Quirón–Teknon Hospital in Barcelona.
- Xavier Navarro. Professor in the Department of Cell Biology, Human Physiology and Immunology at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Autonomous University of Barcelona). Director of Neuroregeneration Laboratory at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Álvaro Pascual-Leone. Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience at Harvard University; Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology at the University of Boston, and Associate Dean for Translational Research; Director of the Laboratory for Magnetic Brain Stimulation at Harvard Medical School; Deputy Director of the Harvard-Thorndike General Clinical Research Center of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University. Boston, USA
- Josep Valls-Solé. Senior consultant and team manager for Neurophysiology and functional studies of the nervous system. Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (Hospital Clinic of Barcelona), Universidad de Barcelona.
- Miquel Vilardell. Professor in the Department of Medicine at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Vice-Chancellor and former Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the UAB. Director of the Internal Medicine Department, Vall d'Hebron University Hospital. Barcelona.
الجمعة, 5 يونيو, 2015 - 18:09