Objectives of Technological Innovation
The Institut Guttmann has a proactive attitude to facilitate the implementation of healthcare, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, with the aim of:
- Improving the efficiency of rehabilitation procedures
- Greater intensity of treatments.
- More safety for patients and therapists.
- More homogeneous and reproducible.
- Generate objective information about each procedure in relation to:
- Treatment intensity.
- Level of execution.
- Objective indicators correlated with degree of clinical response.
- Identifying patterns of response: evolution, stagnation, chronicity, etc.
- Improving the therapist–patient relationship:
- Allowing for intensification of treatment in cases that need it.
- Having more information available to design more personalised treatments.
- Identifying unmet needs that drive:
- New bottom-up research process.
- Alliances with technology partners.
- Research and development of new technological solutions.
- Generating new innovation processes and implementation of solutions.
الجمعة, 5 يونيو, 2015 - 18:06