This is an initiative of the Institut Guttmann that aims to promote the improvement of neurorehabilitation through the creation and promotion of a Quality Mark, identifying a network of centres and specialised services in neurorehabilitation that, although with distinct ownership, presentations or care models, are all characterised by therapeutic innovation and clinical excellence to provide their patients the best, safest, integral, fast and effective functional rehabilitation possible today.
A network of centres that, under the name of Guttmann, NeuroPersonalRehab®, share a common model of specialised, personalised, intensive, comprehensive neurorehabilitation care based on scientific evidence and supported by the latest technologies. Clinics that have a common purpose: to offer their patients clinical services that are reliable and of proven quality, through cooperation, generation of knowledge and benchmarking.
An initiative supported by the fifty-year history of the Institut Guttmann, its professionals, the accumulated experience in integral care for more than 20,000 patients with disabilities of neurological origin, its potential to generate new knowledge and innovation in services and technologies in this field of neuroscience, and the international recognition for its care trajectory, characterised by a unique and excellent clinical and organizational model.
VISION. Guttmann, NeuroPersonalRehab®, aspires to be:
- A network of centres and specialised neurorehabilitation services with international presence and visibility.
- Mutual cooperation in which the Institut Guttmann acts as coordinator of a network of centres of excellence in neurorehabilitation.
- Partners who share an information system based on process and outcome indicators that enable continuous improvement through benchmarking.
- A joint project for knowledge generation and management based on a sufficient concentration of patients and of expert professionals.
PORTFOLIO SERVICES Guttmann, NeuroPersonalRehab®:
This initiative, in addition to promoting a prestigious brand in the field of specialist neurorehabilitation, provides the necessary means for improving these facilities or services by a BROAD PORTFOLIO OF CONSULTING SERVICES focused on the transfer of know-how, the application of new technologies for specialized rehabilitation, or in the design, implementation and improvement of neurorehabilitation services in both their clinical and organizational, structural or quality aspects, among them:
- Accreditation as a centre or service taking part in the Guttmann initiative, Neuro-PersonalRehab® (quality certificate).
- Transfer of Know-How (care model and protocols), continuing education, information and support system for evidence-based clinical management (scales, monitoring, process indicators, outcome and efficiency).
- Access to periodical Benchmarking studies for innovation and continuous improvement in the organisation’s care and management procedures.
- Expert clinical advice in neurorehabilitation, technological solutions, development and implementation of technologies and/or new procedures, licences for technologies developed by the Institut Guttmann (BrainHealth Solutions®) as “Guttmann, NeuroPersonalTrainer®“ or “Guttmann, NeuroPain TeleTreatment®”.
- Specific professional training through the Guttmann University Institute of Neurorehabilitation (official master's degrees, doctoral degrees, expert diploma, etc.)
- Participation in multicentre RDI projects and the promising area of translational research in neurorehabilitation.
- Expert advice in planning and decision-making: design, definition, development and/or participation in development projects, new infrastructure, remodelling, functional planning, architectural and engineering development, business models, economic and financial viability plans etc.
- Expert advice on the management of the organisation: strategic plans, design and implementation of new organisational systems, implementation and training in the use of new technology and innovative therapeutic procedures in neurorehabilitation, developing plans to improve information systems, in the clinical use of ICT, in the quality of services, in the training of professionals, in the quality perceived by the patient and his/her family, in the development of corporate social responsibility, and in the effectiveness and efficiency of therapeutic procedures.
For more information
Institut Guttmann. Department of Strategic Marketing
Phone: (+34) 93 497 7700, extension 2356