The –Santi Beso Arnalot* Reference Centre on Neurorehabilitation is a project carried out by Institut Guttmann that makes documentation on neuroscience and neurorehabilitation available to people interested in these scientific fields.
Feel free, either in person or on-line, to look up the most relevant national and international publications, audiovisual material and data bases in the field of medicine. The reference centre offers care providers, bioengineering practitioners, students, patients and other communities the following services:
· Reference and guidance.
• Record information.
• Document consulting (journals, case reports).
• Biomedical data bases searching.
• Selective information circulation.
• Internet access.
• Document retrieval.
• Legal, health and community information.
* Santi Beso Arnalot was a young man of twenty-two affected by a neurological syndrome. He died in the Institut Guttmann while undergoing treatment. His parents and sister, in memory of their son and brother Santi, decided to collaborate in the creation and maintenance of a Documentation Centre specialised in Neurorehabilitation as a way of contributing to the study and dissemination of the neuro-sciences.